why schistosomiasis should still be studied in Indian continent

why schistosomiasis should still be studied in Indian continent

M.C. Agrawal
Dear Sir,
I am thankful for renewing the address list of the scientists. I will appreciate those who are interested on South Asian schistosomiasis to log in my blog : www.indianschistosomiasis.blogspot.com to read my above article. It will be my pleasure to see the comments of the scientists on the article.

Professor M. C. Agrawal
BVSc (Gold Medalist),MVSc(Gold Medalist),Ph.D.
FZSI, FIIAVP ,FNAVS
Former : Emeritus Scientist,ICAR :
Dean ,Veterinary College,Jabalpur:
National Fellow, ICAR: Prof & Head
Residence : 3/4, Datt Arcade Phase Three
South Civil Lines,Jabalpur-482001
Phone : 91-761-2621772 ; Mob : 09993224849
My blog <www.indianschistosomiasis.blogspot.com>
website : http://drscdutt.com
E mail < [hidden email]>