(no subject)

Mª Ángela Bernardo Álvarez

Hi there,

First of all, I´m an undergraduate student from Spain.
This year I´ve got a subject about Proteomics and in the exam, I need
to know how to solve mass spectrums of proteins. Could you give some
ideas about how to solve the practical exercises? Or maybe some
websites or books where I can get the information? Please, it´s urgent.

Thank you very much. Best regards,

Angela

Re: (no subject)

wattne-2
Dear Angela!
You can find these information on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_mass_spectrometry .
Or on http://www.google.es or http://www.google.com , by using search
terms like: mass spectra , protein , exercise , practical .

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:37:18 +0000,
=?iso-8859-1?B?TaogwW5nZWxhIEJlcm5hcmRvIMFsdmFyZXo=?=