the International NRW Research Schools in Germany seeks internationally and will award prizes of € 1,500 to ten young scientists for the most outstanding research work in: http://www.young-scientist-award.de/
Applicants should be authors or co-authors of outstanding publications in high ranking scientific journals. The date of acceptance of the paper should be in the current or the preceding year.
* A letter from the undergraduate supervisor or department dean, stating that the applicant for this award had not finished his/her master or diploma degree by the time the paper was submitted
* A letter of support from the undergraduate supervisor including a description of the student’s impact on the publication
* A copy of the paper or accepted manuscript
* A copy of the letter of acceptance must be also submitted, if the paper has not been published
* The application form <http://www.young-scientist-award.de/images/stories/2012_ysa_formular.pdf> (PDF document)
Deadline for submission is September 30, 2012.
The application documents must be submitted by postal mail. In addition, a single pdf file by email would be very helpful.