fungicide

kevin babilonia

Hi:

Do you know if there is any fungicide to place in MS plates tio germinate arabidopsis?

Kevin

Re: fungicide

Allan-38
On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:07:50 AM UTC-7, kevin babilonia wrote:
> Hi:
>

> Do you know if there is any fungicide to place in MS plates tio germinate arabidopsis?
>

> Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I've had success with a product called "PPM" from Plant cell technology.  The product is a broad spectrum biocide and is able to suppress fungi.

I've used it successfully at concentration of 0.2% in 1/2 MS agar media.

Good luck

Allan