casein substrate

Pýnar YEÞÝLGÝL ATASOY
Dear Chang Shu Wang,
I saw your message about casein substrate,I want to use casein as substrate,too and i have some trouble, if you solve your problems about it would you help me. (I cant dissolve)
thank you very much for everything,

RES: casein substrate

Biotecnologia - German
Dears

I don't receive your doubts.
But I recommend the US Pharmacopea: Papain method.

German

Enviada em: quarta-feira, 19 de maio de 2010 18:35
Para: [hidden email]
Assunto: [Protein-analysis] casein substrate