call for papers

International Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology
*International Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology*

*www.academicjournals.org/IJGMB *

Dear Colleague,

*Introducing ‘**International Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology* *
(IJGMB)’*

The *International Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology* (IJGMB)
publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in all areas of
the subject. All articles published in IJGMB will be peer-reviewed. The
following types of papers are considered for publication:

·         Original articles in basic and applied research.

·         Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.

Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s)
within four weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally
be published in the next issue.

Instruction for authors and other details are available on our website
www.academicjournals.org/IJGMB. Prospective authors should send their
manuscript(s) to [hidden email]

*Open Access*

One key request of researchers across the world is unrestricted access to
research publications. IJGMB is fully committed Open Access Initiative by
providing free access to all articles (both abstract and full PDF text) as
soon as they are published. We ask you to support this initiative by
publishing your papers in this journal.

*Invitation to Review*

IJGMB is seeking for qualified reviewers as members of the review board
team. IJGMB serves as a great resource for researchers and students across
the globe. We ask you to support this initiative by joining our reviewer’s
team. If you are interested in serving as a reviewer, kindly send us your
resume to [hidden email]

*Publication Alert*

We will be glad to send you a publication alert showing the table of content
with link to the various abstracts and full PDF text of articles published
in each issue. Kindly send us an email if you will like to receive
publication alert.

Best regards,

*Bazim Adigwerex*

Editorial Assistant

International Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology

E-mail: [hidden email]

www.academicjournals.org/IJGMB