TULIP LabEx Summer School

Gael Esteve
if you do not read this mail properly please visit:
http://www.labex-tulip.fr/labex-tulip_eng/content/view/full/94480

Dear all,

Please find attached our invitation to the first international summer
school "From genes to ecosystems" (27-31 August 2012). This Summer
School *in Integrative ecology and biology* is part of the training
program of the TULIP Labex (Laboratory of Excellence) and will take
place * in the French Pyrenees* in a grandiose scenery at the foot of
the Pic du Midi de Bigorre, a 2800m mountained topped by one of the last
active astronomic observatory in Europe*.*

Our main target audience includes Master and PhD students, and possibly
post-doctoral researchers. Through plenary lectures and workshops, the
program will *cover all aspects of interactions between organisms in an
ecological as well as a biological point of view*.

And you will:

  * Take an active part in developing research projects in these fields
  * Meet experts from Toulouse and all over the world
  * Enjoy Summer vacation in the Pyrenees

*Free accommodation and stay is provided to all participants and we can
receive up to 25 undergraduate or graduate students* and possibly few
post-doctoral researchers.

For more information, please visit: www.labex-tulip.fr
<http://www.labex-tulip.fr/labex-tulip_eng/content/view/full/94480>
We look forward to welcoming you at the summer school!

Best regards,
D.Roby & E.Danchin,
TULIP Labex coordinators

*LabEx TULIP
* Chemin de Borde Rouge - BP 52627
31326 - Castanet-Tolosan - FRANCE
Tél: +33 (0)5.61.28.55.52
Fax: +33 (0)5 61 28 50 61
[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> Logo
LABEX TULIP <http://www.labex-tulip.fr/>