Solexa Next-gen sequencing group

George Grills
Hi folks,

I am happy to hear of a discussion group for Solexa issues.  I suggest that
anyone with questions or issues regarding any next generation sequencing
technology platform also post their questions or comments on the ABRF
Discussion Forum (http://www.abrf.org/index.cfm/page/discList/listserve.htm).

- George

George Grills
Director of Operations of Core Facilities in the Life Sciences
Director of Advanced Technology Assessment
Life Sciences Core Laboratories Center
Cornell University
139 Biotechnology Bldg.
Ithaca, NY 14853-2703