Postdoc, Ph.D. and internship positions in mathematical and computational neuroscience are available at Inria

Postdoc, Ph.D. and internship positions in mathematical and computational neuroscience are available at Inria

Pierre Kornprobst
Postdoctoral, Ph.D. and internships positions are available at Inria (France) in the mathematical and computational neuroscience team Neuromathcomp headed by Olivier Faugeras. The research effort involves several projects on modelling and analysing neural activity at different scales with applications to the understanding of the visual system.

Your profile: You have a background in Computational Neuroscience, Applied Mathematics, Physics or Engineering Science and you are highly motivated to have an interdisciplinary experience between Neuroscience, Mathematics and Computer Science? We offer an exciting environment strongly conductive to academic research with excellent working conditions.

Please visit our website to check our current offers:
http://www-sop.inria.fr/neuromathcomp/public/jobs.shtml

Pierre Kornprobst
Web: http://www-sop.inria.fr/members/Pierre.Kornprobst/
Tel:  +33 (0)4 92 38 79 79