Online courses in Digital Biology

Heather Vincent
At the University of Manchester, UK, we have over 10 years experience in
teaching a range of distance courses in computational biology.
Participants in our Masters programme in Digital Biology can take one or
two courses for professional development, or can apply to complete a
formal qualification.

Each course, which is paced to suit those in full-time employment, runs
over 16 teaching weeks.

The courses available next semester, beginning in March 2012, include :

Bioinformatics for transcriptomics, using Bioconductor
Mathematics for metabolic modelling (An introduction to modelling
approaches, using R)

For further information, please visit :

http://octette.cs.man.ac.uk/bioinformatics/index.html

If you have any questions, or would like advice on the options, please
contact our office for Advanced Professional Education ([hidden email]).