Need your help in testing mtDNA analysis software product!

Need your help in testing mtDNA analysis software product!

dee-23
Hello Dear Colleagues!
We are currently developing a new automating mtDNA analysis software,
and are in great need in your competent opinion and feedback.
Our team would be really grateful to you, if you could give us some
criticism (or maybe even praise).

The program currently runs under MS Windows OS and requires
Microsoft .net framework 2.0 to be installed on your computer.
It works with *.ab1 files and is doing it quite well (as we hope :) )
If you would be so kind to help in testing - please email me to
[hidden email] for i could send you a license key, or just post
your email in reply.

Download link is http://rapidshare.com/files/262683748/Mitotyper.msi.html

Thank you very much,
Alexey.