Need a Help to Express my Protein In Reducing condition

Need a Help to Express my Protein In Reducing condition

Niraikulam Ayyadurai

Dear all

I suppose to express my protein under reducing condition in E.coli. Some of them used DTT and Ascorbic acid to prevent the oxidation of my compound in the medium (Minimal Medium). IF my compund oxidized it produce quinones and it is toxic to the E.coli.

So please suggest me which reducing agent may be good for my work and how can i overcome the quinone compound production.

I deeply appriciate your comments my question

thank u