Light bulbs in Zebrafish facilities!

Vishal-19
Hi there,
I am wondering what kind of light bulbs people use in Zebradfish facilities? We have problem of algal growth in tanks close to light. Are there some light bulbs which produce different spectrum of light where algae can not grow? Please let me know if some one has looked into this matter.
Thank you very much in advance,
Best regards,
Vishal