High school teacher question

Richard Kurtz-2

    I am a high school science teacher at Commack High School on Long Island,
   NY.  One of my students is interested in computational biology.  She wrote a
   short note that I am sending to this group hoping to get a response.  The
   note is below.
   Thank you,
   Richard
   My name is Rachel Yang and I am a high school junior at Commack High School.
    I am  interested in working on a project that involves computational
   biology and Parkinson's disease (PD). In my research I found that PD is
   connected to a protein called alpha-synuclein, and I hope to develop a
   program that can help predict the folding of this protein.  I was wondering
   if you have any papers that may be helpful or if you know of scientists that
   may be willing to help me..  Any advice that you could offer would be
   greatly appreciated.
   -Rachel Yang