Help needed for labelling small molecules

Help needed for labelling small molecules

Ricardo Dias-2
Hi all,
I've an arabinose based small molecule  (C18H35O4), and I need to
search for putative ligands or target. We are thinking in using a
labelled based technique. For the first approach we thought to
tritiate the molecule, but we have no expertise on that and no idea if
its the best approach.

Can anyone suggest a labelling strategy for this compound?

Thank you,
Ricardo

RICARDO DIAS
Bacterial cell-cell signaling group
Microbiology and Biotechnology Lab
ROOM 1.1.2
BIOFIG – CENTER FOR BIODIVERSITY, FUNCTIONAL AND INTEGRATIVE GENOMICS
FACULDADE DE CIÊNCIAS DA UNIVERSIDADE DE LISBOA
CAMPO GRANDE – EDIFÍCIO ICAT
1749-016 LISBOA
PORTUGAL
E-mail: [hidden email]