HPLC Troubleshooting question

elena guinea
Hello;

I have a 486 Waters detector, and last day an erros message apears in were
the wavelnght should apear. We looked up what does the message means and was
related with change the battery. We open the instrumente, and change it and
the message disapears but now, there is no back comunication between the
detector and the computer, we can controll the flow and the parametres, but
we can´t see the chrommatogram.

I don´t know how can help me, thanks a lot. I would be pleasure if you could
help me or send me information about where I can look it up.

Elena Guinea
University of Guelph, On