Benzonase Nuclease - TCEP compatibility (??? mM maximum concentration)

Benzonase Nuclease - TCEP compatibility (??? mM maximum concentration)

Straube,Werner
Dear all,

I am using Benzonase, which is according to manufacturer instructions stable and active with up to 100 mM DTT. (And this also worked for me)

However, after contacting them, the supplier could not provide me with detailed information about the stability in TCEP (max. concentration that can be used....)

On the web, one can find concentrations around 1 mM TCEP.

Does anyone have information about the stability of Benzonase in TCEP ?

Any answer is appreciated,

Werner