3730xl Sequencer

Nobby Clark

        Hello,My
 name is Nobby Clark, owner of Carmet Scientific.  I deal with pre-owned
 and surplus biotech and lab instrumentation.  I am interested in
purchasing ABI 3730XL's or ABI 3130XL's.  If you have or
know of anyone who may have these units available, could you please
refer them to me?  I am interested in hearing about any other potential
lab or biotech equipment you have up for sale. Other items of particular
 interest include Confocal microscopes, mass spectrometers HPLC, and
other analytical equipment. Thanks for your time.Kind regards,Nobby Clark
Carmet Scientific

(707) 824-5705 P
(707) 528-5811 F
(707) 494-0191 C