35s expression durring germination in arabidopsis

35s expression durring germination in arabidopsis

Troy Paddock
Does any one know how well the cmv35s promoter in Arabidopsis expresses
during germination? For example after 6 hr, 12 hr , 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4
days, 5 days, 6 days, 7 days of light after cold treatment?

Troy Paddock
GTA
Department of Plant Cellular and Molecular Biology, The Ohio State
University

Re: 35s expression durring germination in arabidopsis

John Runions
Hi Troy, that's a very good question.  I know that it comes on from late torpedo stage of embryo development and works very well in later embryo stages useing GFP expression as a marker but I haven't tried to quantify expression levels during germination.  Can you let me know if you get any offline feedback on this.  Cheers, John.

Does any one know how well the cmv35s promoter in Arabidopsis expresses
during germination? For example after 6 hr, 12 hr , 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4
days, 5 days, 6 days, 7 days of light after cold treatment?

Troy Paddock
GTA
Department of Plant Cellular and Molecular Biology, The Ohio State
University

C. John Runions, Ph.D.
School of Biological and Molecular Sciences
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford, UK
OX3 0BP

email: [hidden email]