35S-GFP and GUS Arabidopsis

Abhijit Karve
HI ,
I am looking for the seeds of  Arabidopsis expressing 35S GUS or GFP
construct as controls for my experiments. I tried with ABRC but they dont
have any seeds for that. Is there any other resource for these seeds?
I would higly appreciate any help in this regard.
Abhijit Karve
Graduate Student
204 BRC building
Department of Genetics and Biochemsitry
Clemson University
Clemson SC29631
email: [hidden email]

Re: 35S-GFP and GUS Arabidopsis

Niki Robertson
Hi Abhijit,
We will send some high-expressing 35-mGFP5 to you, and the stock center.
Niki Robertson